DC FRESHWATER FISH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE 11/07/16
1. Ordering and purchasing goods or livestock shall be deemed as conclusive evidence of the buyer’s acceptance of these conditions.
2. NO returns can be accepted on livestock orders once dispatched, due to our bio security plan, this has been submitted to and approved by CEFAS. A copy of this plan is available on written request.
3. YOU MUST confirm a delivery date that someone will be available to receive the fish (WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY). Without this we will not dispatch your order.
4. Ensure your delivery address details are entered correctly and updated if you change address from a previous order. If this is not up to date or incorrect we accept no responsibility. You will also not be entitled to a refund where livestock orders have been dispatched.
5. The following postcodes we are unfortunately unable to deliver livestock too. As our courier is unable to guarantee a 24 hour service and livestock health could be at risk.
BT, P030+, ZE1-3, AB37-38, HS, IV, KW, PH19+, JE, GY, AB30+, DD8+, FK17+, KA27-28, PA20+, PH30+
6. Fish are only guaranteed alive on arrival, once received by the customer we have no control over their environment and our duty of care to the animal/s ends and passes to you, the customer.
7. Any dead on arrival (DOA) claims must be made by 17.30 on the day of delivery in writing (preferably using the contact page of this website) and must be accompanied by photographs or your claim will not be valid. All DOA fish must be kept as we may request they are sent to a fish health inspectorate for autopsy. Failure to comply will invalidate any claims.
8. Claims of damage in transit will not be valid unless the courier slip is marked accordingly. Photographs of damage should also be held by the customer to validate any claim.
9. ALL FISH RECEIVED SHOULD BE QUARANTINED UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THEIR HEALTH. ONLY THEN SHOULD THEY BE INTRODUCED TO EXCISING STOCK, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CLAIMS OF CONTAMINATION TO OTHER FISH.